Aristotle

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Election Day!!!

Today is an exciting day...well for those who are old enough to vote, and those willing to vote. I love the excuses people give when election day comes- "Why should I vote? My vote doesn't count." or "I am too busy." Are you too busy to let others make decisions for you? Everyone has their own opinions; election day is the day to express your opinion by selecting a candidate that will be able to represent you on a State, and Nationwide level. Don't let someone else make such an important decision for you! Your vote does count, so get out there and make a difference!!!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. I think you are the most intelligent person I have ever met!!! :)

    ReplyDelete